The browsable version is available at this link: LINK
this time we have some news concerning the journal website.
In order to improve the journal website readability, especially using mobile devices, we modified the home page as follows:
- “Online first” papers are now available in a dedicated page (the link is available in the main menu).
- It is possible to be forwarded to the Visual Abstracts YouTube channel using the dedicated link in the column on the right side of the screen.
- The users reports are now collected in a dedicated page of the web site (the link is available in the column on the right side of the screen)
- The “Most Read Articles” section now offers the most read 15 papers in the last 365 days. Results are updated every 15 days.
I wish to remember to all the members of our community that the next IGF conference (IGF27, the 27th International Conference on Fracture and Structural Integrity; www.igf27.eu) will be held in Rome and on web, (February 22-24, 2023).
I wish to underline the 100% of the fees will be used for the:
- event organisation;
- publication of the dedicated Procedia Structural Integrity issue;
- publication of the IGF journal Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale;
- all the other IGF activities (e.g., the website publication).
If you love Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale, and you appreciate it as a good Diamond Open Access journal (no APC), you have only to:
- participate to the IGF27;
- consider Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale for your refs, if you find papers of your interest!
Looking forward to meeting you in Rome!