The Author(s) grants to Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale (hereinafter the "Journal") an exclusive publishing and distribution license in the manuscript identified above and any supplemental tables, illustrations or other information submitted therewith that are intended for publication as part of the manuscript (the "Article") in all forms and media (whether now known or hereafter developed), throughout the world, in all languages, for the full term of copyright, effective when the Article is accepted for publication. This license includes the right to provide the Article in electronic and online forms and systems and to enforce the rights granted by this license against third parties. With respect to supplemental data that the Author(s) wish to make accessible either through a link in the Article or on a site or through a service of Gruppo Italiano Frattura (IGF), IGF shall be entitled to publish, post, make available and link to such data on a non-exclusive basis, and further permit indexing and archiving.
The Publisher will apply the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0) to the Article for the purposes of publication in the Journal on an Open Access basis. For further information, see open-access-options. The CC BY license allows users to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and to remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, giving appropriate credit. The full details of the license are available at link.
The Author(s) warrants and affirms that:
- The Article is an original work and sole property of the Author(s) and that the manuscript has not been published and is not subject to publication in another journal. Also, significant parts of the work have not been published.
- All the Authors gave their contribution to the paper preparation (experimental/numerical activities, discussions and paper writing). The Authors declare to agree with the Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale policy (preventing ghostwriting and honorary and ghost authorship).
- All the Authors declare that there is no conflict of interest with any financial organization regarding the material discussed in the manuscript.
- All sources of funding (if present) are declared as an acknowledgment at the end of the text.
- Written permissions were obtained as it is required to include any copyrighted material in the manuscript. The author(s) understand that an appropriate acknowledgment of the source and permission to include in the Article from the copyright holder must be obtained and is the author(s) sole responsibility. Further, all trademark usage within the Article must be properly credited to its owner, or a written permission to use the name must be granted and secured by the author(s).
- The Article does not violate other copyright or proprietary right, and that it is not in any way contain any libelous, defamatory or confidential material liable to infringe any law or contractual obligation; and the Author(s) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Journal and its publisher from and against any and all legal fees, damages, or other costs resulting from proceedings related to this matter.
The Journal undertakes to:
- Post the electronic version of the Article online and enable open access to the Article at all times under normal business conditions.
- Carry out or foster all actions aimed at increasing the Article’s visibility and publish, reproduce, distribute, and dissemination in all forms and media and will authorize other reputable third parties to do the same.