The journal is a member of COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics).
Before the publication, the Author(s) will warrant and affirm that:
- The Article is an original work and sole property of the Author(s) and that the manuscript has not been published and is not subject to publication in another journal. Also, significant parts of the work have not been published.
- All the Authors gave their contribution to the paper preparation (experimental/numerical activities, discussions and paper writing). The authors declare to agree with the Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale policy (preventing ghostwriting and honorary and ghost authorship).
- All the Authors declare that there is no conflict of interest with any financial organization regarding the material discussed in the manuscript.
- All sources of funding (if present) are declared as an acknowledgment at the end of the text.
- Written permissions were obtained as it is required to include any copyrighted material in the manuscript. The author(s) understand that an appropriate acknowledgment of the source and permission to include in the Article from the copyright holder must be obtained and is the author(s) sole responsibility. Further, all trademark usage within the Article must be properly credited to its owner, or a written permission to use the name must be granted and secured by the author(s).
- The Article does not violate other copyright or proprietary right, and that it is not in any way contain any libelous, defamatory or confidential material liable to infringe any law or contractual obligation; and the Author(s) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Journal and its publisher from and against any and all legal fees, damages, or other costs resulting from proceedings related to this matter.
Plagiarism and Auto-plagiarism are checked using open source on line tools. In any case plagiarism remains in the responsability of the author/authors.
"Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale" is against plagiarism. We always check all the submitted papers using an antiplagiarism software, but, if after the publication we will find evidence of plagiarism in an already published paper, we will withdraw the paper, we will inform all the indexing services and we will publish the details of the event in the dedicated page (LINK)