Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Read carefully the "Authors guidelines"
- The submission has not been previously published.
- The submission file is a Microsoft Word file (.docx), prepared using the Journal template according to the authors' guidelines. ONLY A DOCX file must be provided.
- The Publishing Agreement is ACCEPTED (also on behalf of the co-authors, if present): https://www.fracturae.com/index.php/fis/Agreement
- All the illustrations, figures and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- All the equations have been prepared using an equation editor (preferably Mathtype). Equations as images will be not accepted.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided
Authors are allowed to retain both the copyright and the publishing rights of their articles without restrictions.
Open Access Statement
Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale (Fracture and Structural Integrity, F&SI) is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the DOAI definition of open access.
F&SI operates under the Creative Commons Licence Attribution 4.0 International (CC-BY 4.0). This allows to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, to remix, transform and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, but giving appropriate credit and providing a link to the license and indicating if changes were made.
IGF as publisher of "Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale" may collect and use personal information that is necessary for the processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to us. This information may include names, affiliation and contact details; including postal address, emails, phone numbers and fax numbers.
Any personal information received by IGF will only be used to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- process your manuscript;
- publish your manuscript;
- send communication about your manuscript;
- send news and updates about the IGF activities and events.
IGF will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
IGF will never transfer and/or disclose personal information that are uploaded in the OJS portal.