The browsable journal is available at this link
this is a really rich issue, with more than 40 published papers and five “special sections”. We are grateful for the efforts of the guest editors: their work allowed to further improve the scientific level of our journal, focusing different topicss with many interesting papers. I wish to remember their names with my deepest gratitude:
• Michela Monaco, Francesco Portioli, Emanuele Reccia and Patrizia Trovalusci, for the section focussed on the “Fracture and Damage Detection in Masonry Structures”;
• José António Fonseca de Oliveira Correia, for the section focussed on the “Structural Integrity and Safety: Experimental and Numerical Perspectives”;
• Filippo Berto, Vittorio Di Cocco, Paolo Ferro, Carmine Maletta, Luciana Restuccia, Giacomo Risitano and Andrea Spagnoli, for the section focussed on “IGF25 – Fracture and Structural Integrity International Conference 2019”;
• Johan Hoefnagels and Reza Talemi, for the section focussed on the “1st Benelux Network Meeting and Workshop on Damage and Fracture Mechanics”;
• Filippo Berto and Jan Torgersen for the section focussed on the “Additive Manufacturing”.
Finally, I wish to remember you that, considering that FIS is characterized by many innovative features, we decided to activate a new page of the website where all these features are collected: LINK.
Don't forget to join the FSI YouTube channel dedicated to the Visual Abstracts: LINK.
Please do not hesitate to send us your suggestions to further improve our journal. Very best,